This two-day event will feature a roster of well-regarded East Coast winemakers, academics and viticulturists focused on how to implement strategic viticulture and cellar practices to produce benchmark wines; and the economic drivers behind them.
- Orley Ashenfelter – Economics Professor, Princeton University, American Association of Wine Economists, President
- Mark Chien – Former Professor / Viticultural Consultant, Formerly with Oregon Wine Research Institute at Oregon State University / Penn State
- Josh Grainer – MW, Managing Director and Winemaker, RdV Vineyards
- Molly Kelly – Enology Extension Educator, Penn State University
- Tom Payette – Winemaking Consultant
Full event and single day tickets are available:
- $100 for full 2-day event
- $60 for a single day
To learn more and purchase tickets visit our secure Eventbrite page.
This conference is subsidized by The Winemakers Co-Op, with support from the New Jersey Wine Industry Advisory Council and New Jersey Department of Agriculture.