Become A Member
The Winemakers Co-Op welcomes new members. Prospective members must meet the following requirements:
- Be Federal and State licensed wineries engaged in the production of wine in New Jersey
- Must have at least three acres of land under active cultivation, for the express purpose of vitis vinifera grape wine production
- Annual production of at least 51% of SKUs in your primary brand’s portfolio must be made from 100% New Jersey grown vinifera
- Produce wines fermented to dryness, or in classically off-dry styles in appropriate varietals. Classic sweet and fortified wine styles, produced with 100% New Jersey grown vinifera can also be included in Co-Op activities
- Share our common goal of promoting and encouraging fine wine production in the state of New Jersey
- Willingness to be an active participant of a collaborative community – sharing resources, information and data that helps elevate the New Jersey fine wine community
All prospective members who meet the above requirements must receive unanimous member approval to be invited to join. This includes a qualitative tasting conducted by The Winemakers Co-Op.
To inquire about membership or for more information please email our Executive Director.